Sunday, July 1, 2012

ThinQ: Berry

I was mistaken. This was the drink I went all over the walmarts to find not zun. But I was at walmart last night shopping for this week long music festival called cornerstone and my friend pointed it out.

Taste- I think you could take purple hand soap and use it as a syrup and it would taste the same. Ive had soap in my mouth before and the lingering after taste is just like it with some mixed berry scent.. I mean flavor, and the drink isnt even sugar free.

RATING-3/10

Buzz- I had them mistaken because they are both brain boosting drinks. This has a lot of great stuff, and is a better drink than zun for sure. Propietary blend 738 mgs l-tyrosine. suma brazilian ginseng. acai. ginko biloba. SAMe (natural in the body. Reduces pain, illness and depression) gammo amino butric acid. caffeine.CQ10. alpha GPC and vinpocetine. Also 100% rda of all B vitamins.

RATING-9/10

Total amount of mgs- 767

Over all rating-6.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment