Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rip it: Tribute

My friend from the service told me they give rip its out free. So now Ive been thinking about joining, ha, no way. Maybe if it was monster or something.

Taste- The first sip and I was disappointed, because I knew exactly what it was. Citrus x mixed with limewreckor. It has the foggy color and kind of filmy mouth feel with a taste that seems like it has poison in it like citrus x (which is very gross to me and that's why I don't ever buy that one) and the lime from limewreckor. Its not a bad combo but I hate when company's like mountain dew get lazy and instead of creating a new flavor they just mix two old ones. Mountain dew has been doing it with all their drinks since the 2nd dewmocracy and now they end up with dark berry which tastes 95% like voltage. Its cool if a person cant tell, and most of you wouldn't but I guess I'm just that good with my palette.

RATING-6.5/10

Buzz- Same rip it blend but they're putting a little bit more vitamin C and B12 but still keeping the ginseng out. A lot of company's are doing this now Ive noticed because you really need a high amount of B12 to do anything and the only drink that really has enough to work is wired B12 rush. 1010 mgs taurine. 100 mgs caffeine and inositol. 3 mgs gaurana. 70 mgs vitamin C. 2 mgs B2. 400 mgs folic acid and 10 mgs B12.

RATING-7/10

Total amount of mgs-1695

Over all rating-6.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment